(use your library barcode to access) is a comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources—rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids.
- Complete 1790-1940 U.S. Federal Census with images and every-name indexes for all years
- Additional census records such as Mortality and Non-Population Schedules, Indian Census Rolls, and more
- Expanded collection of genealogy and local history books and city directories with an all-new user interface, thumbnail images and hit highlighting
- Complete Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty Land record collection (NARA M804)
- Freedman’s Bank Records with full-page register view
- Periodical Source Index Archive (PERSI), 1800-2009
- U.S. Serial Set Memorials, Petitions and Private Relief Actions
- All-new research aids
- Interactive census maps
- And more
Learning Express Library
(use your library barcode to access)
provides robust, online, interactive materials to help learners of all ages to succeed in the workplace and at school.
It combines tutorials, skill practice sets, test preparation, and eBooks in an engaging, easy-to-use eLearning platform.
To use Learning Express Library you will register with your personal login and password. This enables all your courses, ebooks and materials to be organized into one easy to access private learning center. Click here to get started